SEO intensive course for beginners and peak performers.
Two day SEO Intensive course for beginners
10 AM to 5 PM and 9 AM to 4 PM – 980 € per participant
Understanding SEO, a goal-oriented strategy and the correct SEO measures take care of relevant visitors reaching your website via Google. Search engine optimization is demanding and complex. An intensive keyword research, unique and well-structured texts and the correct information infractructure directly impact upon a sustainable search engine optimization.
Within our SEO seminar, we impart to you reliable and practice-oriented knowledge concerning search engine optimization.
Key topics of our two-day SEO seminar:
- Understanding Google updates: Panda, Penguin and RankBrain.
- SEO analysis workshop: we check your website live and give first indications for optimization potentials.
- Keyword analysis: strategies, tactics and tools to identify relevant search terms.
- On-page optimization: learn how to optimally write texts for your visitors and therefore search engines.
- Link building and content marketing: why are backlinks so impotant and how do you receive valuable links?
- Website relaunch: How to plan the relaunch of your website.
- SEO KPIs: What are important SEO KPIs and what tools do we measure them with?
- Prioritizing SEO: On-page, link marketing, technical aspects. Which SEO measures come first?
Fabian Post is one of the most experienced B2B search specialists in Germany. Since 2004 he has been setting up search marketing campaigns for B2B and service companies. As managing director of Prime Avenue he, toegther with his team, supervises numerous Google Ads (AdWords) accounts and SEO campaigns within the B2B segments.
22nd/23rd of October 2019
19th/20th of November 2019
14th/15th of January 2020
11th/12th of February 2020
10th/11th of March 2020
12th/13th of May 2020
16th/17th of June 2020
Piqued your interest?
More than advertising
A brief excerpt of our references in IT and real estate marketing.